- Where to Stay
- Places to Go
- India Safari
- Travel to India
- Travel Advice
Min 25°C/77°F Max 45°C/113°F
Min 5°C/41°F Max 25°C/77°F
- Best time to travelOctober to May
- LanguagesIndia has over 22 languages spoken across its 28 States and 7 Union Terroteries. However English and Hindi are its official languages. English is spoken and understood across the country.
- Flying to KovalamThe major gateways into India are New Delhi in the North, Mumbai ( Bombay) in the West, Bangalore and Chennai in the South and Calcutta in the East.
- CurrencyThe currency is the Indian Rupee.
Ready to start planning your adventure?
Bandhavgarh National Park is renowned for being one of India’s highest concentrations of tigers.
Kanha National Park boasts the ideal habitat for both tigers and their prey species.
Panna National Park is one of the most pristine, quiet and beautiful wilderness areas in India.
A spectacular natural reserve set among typical Central Indian teak jungle, Pench offers a quiet and secluded game viewing experience.
- Bandhavgarh National Park
- Corbett National Park
- Kaziranga National Park
- Kanha National Park
- Panna National Park
- Pench National Park
- Ranthambore National Park
- Satpura National Park