- Where to Stay
- Travel to India
- Travel Advice
- Places to Go
- India Safari
Min 25°C/77°F Max 45°C/113°F
Min 5°C/41°F Max 25°C/77°F
- Best time to travelOctober to May
- LanguagesIndia has over 22 languages spoken across its 28 States and 7 Union Terroteries. However English and Hindi are its official languages. English is spoken and understood across the country.
- Flying to KovalamThe major gateways into India are New Delhi in the North, Mumbai ( Bombay) in the West, Bangalore and Chennai in the South and Calcutta in the East.
- CurrencyThe currency is the Indian Rupee.
Ready to start planning your adventure?
Explore the exceptional Bandhavgarh National Park, which boasts one of India’s highest concentrations of tigers.
Discover the natural wonders of Kanha National Park, which boasts the ideal habitat for both tigers and their prey species.
Head to one of India’s most pristine and tranquil wilderness destinations and discover the natural beauty of Panna National Park.
Travel to the spectacular Pench National Park, set in a flourishing teak jungle, which is home to various deer species, tiger and leopard.
- Bandhavgarh National Park
- Corbett National Park
- Kanha National Park
- Kaziranga National Park
- Panna National Park
- Pench National Park
- Ranthambore National Park
- Satpura National Park