Explore the ancient city of Hyderabad and its fascinating heritage, which dates back 400 years, on an exceptional cultural tour.
Steeped in its past of refined courtly life played out in elaborate palaces, it is a memorable place to visit. Explore the city’s streets, grand monuments and architecture, and uncover its fascinating history.
Hyderabad was historically known as a pearl and diamond trading centre, and it continues to be known as the City of Pearls. Many of the city's traditional bazaars, including Laad Bazaar, Begum Bazaar and Sultan Bazaar, have remained open for centuries.
- Experience a glimpse of the imperial lifestyle of the Nizams at the Falaknuma Palace, which was once the sole preserve of visiting royalty like the last Russian Tsar.
- If you are fond of pearls, this city is renowned for its hyderbadi pearls.
Min 25°C/77°F Max 45°C/113°F
Min 15°C/60°F Max 25°C/77°F
- Best time to travel October to April
- Languages India has over 22 languages spoken across its 28 States and 7 Union Territories. However English and Hindi are its official languages. English is spoken and understood across the country.
- Flying to Hyderabad The major gateways into India are New Delhi in the north, Mumbai (Bombay) in the west, Bangalore and Chennai in the south and Calcutta in the east.
- Currency The currency is the Indian Rupee.
See the imperial lifestyle of the Nizams who governed the legendary city of Hyderabad.
Discover the flavours and attractions of India on an 11-day tour through Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Darjeeling.
Kolkata is the capital of the Indian state of West Bengal and is located on the east bank of the Hooghly river.
India's largest port, its commercial and industrial centre, as well as its fashion capital, Mumbai is an endlessly fascinating hive of activity.
The most popular port of entry for visitors to India, Delhi offers a fascinating mixture of old and new.
Ready to start planning your adventure?