India’s First National Park, Corbett National Park is also one of the most picturesque, with its spectacular location on the banks of the Ramganga River in the foothills of the Himalayas.
Founded in 1936, the park was named after Jim Corbett, hunter and author, as well as renowned conservationist and photographer. Guests explore the park in open jeeps or on the back of an elephant in search of an unforgettable glimpse of the magnificent tiger or the elusive leopard.
Resident herds of elephant share the unspoiled stretches of the reserve with black bear, wild boar and sloth bea
- An exclusive elephant safari in the periphery areas of thick, dense and mysterious
- Reserve offer a thrilling adventure.
- Great to go angling for Mahaseer fishing
Min 25°C/77°F Max 45 C/113'F
Min 5°C/41°F Max 25°C/77°F
- Best time to travelOctober to June
- LanguagesIndia has over 22 languages spoken across its 28 States and 7 Union Terroteries. However English and Hindi are its official languages. English is spoken and understood across the country.
- Flying to CorbettThe major gateways into India are New Delhi in the North, Mumbai ( Bombay) in the West, Bangalore and Chennai in the South and Calcutta in the East.
- CurrencyIndian Rupee
Ready to start planning your adventure?