Classic Explorer Safari
The Classic Explorer Safari takes you to the renowned regions of the Chobe National Park, Savute and the Okavango Delta on a spectacular eight night mobile camping (glamping) adventure.
A reinvention of our much loved Botswana Explorer Expedition, the Classic Explorer Safari offers a wonderful combination of land and water activities such as game drives, bush walks, a private boat cruise, mokoro excursions and fishing.
As an added delight you also have the option to include the Victoria Falls onto your itinerary.
- WildlifeElephant, Buffalo, Lion, African Wild dog, Leopard, Spotted Hyena
- Travel SeasonFebruary to December 2016
- Travel for ChildrenSmall groups or families with children aged 12 and older
- Perfect ForAdventure seekers, Wildlife enthusiasts, Individual travellers
- DestinationsChobe National Park, Savute and Okavango Delta
- Duration8 nights / 9 days
Make the most of your adventure with our range of activities
- Game drives
- Bush walks
- Private boat cruises
- Mokoro trips
- Fishing (seasonal)
You can now experience the very best of Botswana on a private, Classic Explorer Safari. Perfect for families or groups looking for a privately guided Botswana experience; you now have the opportunity to choose a private guide, from our selection of Botswana safari experts, who will accompany you throughout your journey. A special offer is available for groups of up to 5 guests, until 31 May 2017.