Botswana Highlights Safari
This is the ultimate Botswana mobile camping (glamping) journey. Over eight adventure-filled nights you will have the opportunity to experience four of Botswana’s most prized regions, from the renowned Chobe and Savute to the Okavango Delta and the dramatic scenery of the Nxai Pans National Park.
This tour has been carefully created to coincide with the arrival of the zebra migration in the Nxai Pans and travels from February to April (the regions rainy season and best time to travel). Here, you will also have the opportunity to see bountiful wildlife, which are drawn to the replenished waterholes that dot the landscape.
In addition to the dome tents that will be your home throughout your journey, you will also stay for two nights in the spacious &Beyond Savute Under Canvas tents when visiting the Savute leg of your tour. As an added delight you also have the option to include the Victoria Falls onto your itinerary.
- WildlifeElephant, Buffalo, Lion, African Wild dog, Leopard, Spotted hyena, Brown hyena, Zebra migration, Springbok, Bat-eared fox
- Travel SeasonFebruary to April 2016
- Travel for ChildrenSmall groups or families with children aged 12 and older
- Perfect ForAdventure seekers, Wildlife enthusiasts, Individual travellers
- DestinationsChobe National Park, Savute, Okavango Delta and Nxai Pans National Park
- Duration8 nights / 9 days
Make the most of your adventure with our range of activities
- Game drives
- Bush walks
- Private boat cruise on the Chobe River