Botswana Explorer Expedition
Enjoy the ultimate in comfort on a mobile safari that travels through Botswana's most scenic wildlife areas, including the Okavango Delta, Chobe National Park, Savute and Victoria Falls.
This iconic Botswana mobile safari will allow you to indulge in the adventure of a lifetime as you discover the most remote and untouched corners of Botswana’s iconic wilderness destinations – in the exclusive company of your very own private guide. The mobile camping portion of the Expedition spends eight nights in comfortable domed tents with private bathrooms.
Enjoy unrivalled wilderness encounters by game drive vehicle, private boat, mokoro, guided safari walks and even fishing – this is Botswana at its best. The remaining night of this adventure is spent at The Elephant Camp, within sight of the breathtaking Victoria Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world.
- WildlifeElephant, Buffalo, Lion, African Wild dog, Leopard, Spotted Hyena
- Travel SeasonFebruary to December 2015
- Travel for ChildrenSmall groups or families with children aged 12 and older
- Perfect ForAdventure seekers, Wildlife enthusiasts, Individual travellers
- DestinationsChobe National Park, Savute, Okavango Delta and Victoria Falls
- Duration9 nights / 10 days
Make the most of your adventure with our range of activities
- Game drives
- Bush walks
- Private boat cruises
- Mokoro trips
- Fishing (seasonal)
- Tour of the Victoria Falls
- Elephant and cheetah interaction at Victoria Falls