If you have been invited to come for an interview you know that we've already seen something in your CV that makes us think you are special.
This is your opportunity to help us find out more about you, whether you can do the job and if you fit in with the company's values. But it is also an opportunity for you to ask questions and find out more about the job and about &Beyond.
Some tips on how to stand out during your interview
- Have a clear idea of what interests you about &Beyond and why you have applied for the position. Having a 'feeling' about the job is not enough - you need to be able to articulate why we caught your attention.
- Familiarise yourself with &Beyond and what we do. Browse our website and search for any articles about the company. Do research on our competitors, how we compare to their products and our positioning in the industry.
- Familiarise yourself with the job description for the position that you have applied for. Be ready with examples of how your skills and attributes fit what we are looking for.
- Ensure that you can substantiate anything that your CV says. Have examples and details on hand, and make sure that your references are up to date.
If you are interested in becoming part of the &Beyond family, we suggest that you begin the process by searching this site for a job opening.
Guest Relations Manager - Sossusvlei Desert Lodge
&Beyond is built, almost entirely, on the strength of remarkable people who give passionately to their roles, work tirelessly, have the guest experience at the core of their focus daily and care of the sustainability of our communities and environment. Every single ‘&Beyonder’ makes a huge difference to our success and our contribution to the world, regardless of their role or function. For this reason we choose ‘&Beyonders’ very carefully – they are the strength and the future of this company. &Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge has a vacancy for a Guest Relations Manager. Namibian Candidates Only.
- Proven supervisory skills with experience in dealing with staff
- Ability to co-ordinate day to day operations
- 3 – 5 years tourism/hospitality experience